To make disciples of Jesus Christ by sharing the Gospel with the unreached peoples groups in the 10/40 Window using culturally appropriate visual media produced by our in-country partners.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” – Matt. 28:19
Core aspects of our approach
- Proclaiming the Gospel. Reaching people with the Gospel who have never heard of Jesus Christ in the 10/40 window.
- Offering opportunities for education and discipleship. Publishing visual content on TV, social media and the internet.
- Assisting people in need on both social and spiritual levels through providing program viewers with practical advice and biblical wisdom on relevant issues.
- Counseling people face-to-face to grow as a disciple of Christ. Connecting them with a local church as much as possible.
- Uniting church leaders and Christians of diverse backgrounds in this work.
- Contributing to social justice from a biblical perspective with our programs about relevant issues.
“Work the mission”
Our CEO Martien Timmer: “I know one thing for sure: unity of churches generates much more impact when communicating our message via the media. We work THE MISSION: to be a witness for Christ also in the way we work. We see growth in our ministry into visual media. We are becoming more and more a content provider to platforms on TV, social media, and the internet. Due to the increased outreach we expect more responses to come in. In preparation, we are concentrating on improved discipleship and follow-up as well. ”
How we work
Our impactful media programs are transforming lives. Every year, we receive countless testimonials from individuals whose lives have been deeply impacted by watching our programs. These powerful programs are created in collaboration with influential Christian leaders in the local language, and they seamlessly integrate drama, music, and personal stories to tackle pressing social issues that are unique to the country or region of focus. These issues may include domestic violence, acid attacks, HIV/AIDS, corruption, and other forms of human injustice.
1 000 000 DISCIPLES
In the coming years 3xM aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Form new partnerships in countries in Asia and Africa, bringing programs wherever possible.
- Enhance our presence across thirteen countries in West Africa through our Digital Discipleship program.
- Use 85% of our resources to support those partners within the 10/40 Window.
- Develop discipleship programs and social media strategies together with our partners.
- Conduct thorough research on unexplored countries and regions with the purpose of identifying potential opportunities to share the Gospel.
Each year 3xM accounts for its policy and the results achieved in the annual report.
At 3xM, we are humbled by the unwavering support of the individuals who stand with us in our mission. We express our heartfelt gratitude for the encouragement and backing we receive from those who share our vision of reaching out to underserved communities worldwide. It is a privilege for us to share with you some of the recommendations from individuals who endorse our efforts.
Filmmaker, Media consultant & Author
“The team at 3XM is doing something I’ve never seen accomplished in my entire career in Christian media. They’re not just producing the “occasional” TV program or movie for international audiences, they’re producing entire series programming, and doing it with multiple programs in multiple countries.
President 3xM USA
I am an ordinary business man, husband, father, son, and child of God. What drew me to 3xM are two prevailing streams in my life: My love for missions and my love for anything Dutch. So when I was approached by members of the 3xM USA board to consider joining this unique Dutch ministry, I naturally said yes.
Broadcast Media Professional. Dallas, Texas
A mutual friend introduced me to Martien Timmer several years ago. I have spent many years in television broadcasting. So the concept that Martien described to me – putting Christian TV shows on the air in Non-Christian countries – was instantly fascinating to me. I became a financial supporter of 3xM.